On 24th Dec 2016, APPSC Released another notification for 361 posts. Last Date for these posts is 23rd Jan 2017. The APPSC secretary YVST Sai said Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
The Commission conducts Screening test in Off – Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and main examination in the On-Line mode for candidates selected in the screening test. If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through Commission’s Website.
MOCK TEST facility would be provided to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. The applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on the main page of website www.psc.ap.gov.in HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
Download APPSC Notification
- Notification No. 19/2016, Dt.17/12/2016 – Technical Assistant in A.P.Mining Subordinate Service (General Recruitment)
- Notification No. 20/2016, Dt.17/12/2016 – Technical Assistants (Geophysics) in A.P. Ground Water Subordinate Service (General Recruitment)
- Notification No. 21/2016, Dt.17/12/2016 – Fisheries Development Officers in A.P.Fisheries Service (General Recruitment)
- Notification No. 22/2016, Dt.17/12/2016 – Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P.Insurance Medical Service(General Recruitment)
- Notification No. 23/2016, Dt.17/12/2016 – Inspector of Factories in A.P. Factories Service (General Recruitment)
- Notification No. 24/2016, Dt.17/12/2016 – Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyors in A.P. Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service and Deputy Surveyor in A.P. Survey & Land Records Subordinate Service (General Recruitment)