Breaking News

BILT worker who drank pesticide dies in Hyderabad hospital

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Jayashankar Bhupalpally: A worker of BILT factory, M Shankar Rao, who attempted suicide by consuming pesticide, died on Saturday while undergoing treatment at a hospital in Hyderabad.

He consumed pesticide at his quarters in BILT Colony at Kamalapur in Mangapet mandal of the district on Friday and was first rushed to a hospital at Eturnagaram by his neighbours and later to Hyderabad for better treatment. He has taken the extreme step due to financial troubles caused by non-payment of wages.

His body was brought to Kamalapur during late evening hours and large numbers of workers gathered at his residence to pay homage.

It may be worth mentioning here that the works had been agitating for the revival of the closed factory and payment of the due salaries for several months.

The post BILT worker who drank pesticide dies in Hyderabad hospital appeared first on Telangana Today.



from Telangana – Telangana Today http://ift.tt/2kAA1Q7

No comments